Water Heater Installation & Maintenance
Water heaters are common in Singapore, almost every household have their own water heater. Repairs or replacement of water heaters in Singapore should only be done by highly recommended licensed plumbers.
There are two types of water heater – storage-based water heater or instant water heater, people may opt for either types of water heater installation depending on their requirements.
People Should Go for Instant Water Heater Installation if :-
- Requirement of hot water is minimum (6-7 litres)
- Wants instant hot water
- Not using water for shower purpose
- Low cost
- Electricity wastage is minimum (on only when in use otherwise off)
- Can be placed anywhere as its compact and doesn’t take much space
- Easy installation
- Higher life expectancy than storage water heater
Suitability of Its Usage:
- Washing hands
- Washing utensils
- Washing clothes
People Should Go for Storage Based Water Heater If:-
- Requirements of hot water is more than 10 liters
- Wants to keep hot water for longer duration (instant usage is not required)
- Unlike instant water heater it can store water which can be used later
- Bulk of water can be heated in one go
- Lower installation cost
Suitability of Its Usage:-
- For shower bath
- Can supply water from storage to multiple bathroom
Overall, if you have lower hot water consumptions then you should go for instant water heater.
Whether old or new, water heater installation/replacement must be done by expert plumber, if not then there are high chances of water leakage and water heater getting prone to maintenance/repair works frequently.
Heng Plumbing has been providing water heater installation solutions and also doing foolproof maintenance and repair works at reasonable prices, for more details please contact. We have plumbers in Singapore having many years of experience in water heater services like water heater repairs, replacement and installation.