Clearing Toilet Bowl Choke and Clogged Toilet
Clogged toilet and toilet bowl choke is a common problem at every bathroom in home or office. This situation arises due to human mistakes like flushing lots of tissues, cotton swabs, hairs, soap, and other things which are not soluble in water. So, if you are also facing such issues with your bathroom toilet and want to get rid of it, you need to avoid flushing these items in the toilet as it will result in clogging.
But, if still you have chocked bowl or toilet clogged issues at bathroom in home or office, do not think twice and call the “Heng Plumbers” in Singapore immediately. Heng Plumbing is known for providing quality plumbing services of all kinds at affordable charges. For these issues, you can rely on the agency, as it has skilled plumbers to assist you anytime. The plumbers have skills to clear clogged toilets or chock toilet bowl through useful choking equipment such as toilet plungers and toilet augers. The expert plumbers of the company will do the best efforts to clear toilets and will remove all clogging issues from depth easily.
Toilet clogging in bathroom is always an irritating situation, which can make mood off of one at the time of emergency. But, it is also true the situation is created by the person itself by flushing unwanted things like hairs, tissue papers, soaps, cotton swabs, etc. These things may create clogging situation, if they get flushed in toilet time and again.
Why Toilet Bowl Chokes?
Toilet bowl can choke due to any one or combination of all of the reasons listed below:-
- Flushing of too much of toilet paper (common issue)
- Flushing of cotton swabs (common issue)
- Flushing of hair (common issue)
- Flushing of any unknown particles (soap, dirt, drugs or any other particle which is not soluble in water or coagulate with water)
To get rid of such condition and clear clogged toilet, Stop water supply and cover the toilet floor and then you need to follow below few things such as:
1. Stop Flushing Non Soluble Items in Water: It is necessary to avoid flushing any non soluble item in water such as tissue paper, cotton swabs, hairs, toys, plastic, etc. Do not try to dip these things in toilet, which are major causes of clogging these days.
2. Use Full Water Flow Toilets: It is recommended using full water flow toilets, which contain required level of water in the tank to clear out all wastes completely. However, it will help clearing whole waste in toilet from depth and will avoid situation of clogging again.
3. Clogging of Sewer Line: The clogging sewer line may also cause the situation of toilet bowl choke. In this case, multiple toilets get clogged due to clogging of sewer line too.
4. Use a Plunger: Soften the heavy duty plunger by running it under hot water before using. As long as you’re sure there’s no hard object, plunging alone will do the work. Leave the plunger in the bowl and fill the bowl with water again and flush it.
There are lots of tools you may use to clear the choking such as plungers and augers. Both are quite effective and economical when it comes down to the clearing of the clogged toilet. In case you ever come across choked toilet bowls, you can first try to clear it with plungers and augers as the first measure. If you were not able to clear the blockage, then perhaps it’s time to call for the experts and Heng Plumbing is just a call away.
Heng Plumbing is known for providing quality plumbing services of all kinds at affordable charges. For bowl chock or clogged toilet issue, you can rely on the agency, as it has skilled plumbers to assist you anytime. Do not think twice and call the “Heng Plumbers” in Singapore immediately to for all kinds of toilet repair in Singapore.